Friday, August 16, 2013

A Talk With An Outstanding Realtor: Elisa Reed of HardinHomes.com

Aristotle once said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”

In such a short sentence, this is probably what can be summed up about HardinHomes.com’s Realtor Elisa Reed.

You can tell by the way she speaks that she totally enjoys being her best on a daily basis. Always out and about helping clients with their closings and hunting for the best listings near Fort Knox, KY, we were given a chance to interview Elisa and ask how she is doing what she loves best: helping others find and secure their dream home.

The talk starts with how she has been a Realtor for over six years; of which three years of this is with HardinHomes.com. She states that she was busy as a bank teller while finishing her college degree and by then, she had already three kids and wanted to spend as much time as possible watching them grow up. So, after going through real estate school and getting her license, she found herself in the land of real estate and this she calls her forte. She deals with a lot of first time home buyers and finds happiness when these families, especially military ones, are able to find houses they love.

Honestly, I think, with the situation with me, I think what sets me apart is that I never stop learning. I’m always learning the new technologies, or always advancing that way. I always surround myself with really positive people; intelligent people. Like to me, people and learning… Always surround yourself with good people. 

Having a degree in education and three kids, she has learned to always remain calm and positive. She calls herself more laid back and draws inspiration from her family and her grandmother.

I have a very close-knit family and my grandmother is a very wise person;  she’s very calm. So I guess it’s just the way I was raised, you know, I was raised to be respectful, and she [her grandmother] is a very inspiring person. I would have to say my grandmother is my inspiration to do everything…she’s amazing to me and also my family, I wouldn't even be doing this if it weren't for them.

When asked why she chose the path of being a Realtor, she is quick to say that, "There’s not a lot of jobs out there where you can have opportunities to raise your children and be a successful career person at the same time."
Testimonial from Emerald Kibbe
http://on.fb.me/13ZvhGD

We got into talks about the local real estate scene here in Hardin County, KY and when asked for her opinion on the market, she proudly states:

Living so close to a military installation really helps our market. I read a lot about other markets and it seems they are pretty stagnant compared to the Fort Knox area. The market isn't the worst I've seen because when I got into real estate, like six years ago, it really wasn't that great. And working with HardinHomes.com certainly gives me an advantage. We focus so much on making things easy for our clients, especially taking advantage of technology. I think our website and all the other systems we use really make a great impression and clients seem to appreciate it...

For clients who usually like to go house hunting in the Fort Knox, KY area, she says that potential home buyers should set aside a few hours of the day to a whole day in order to properly check out houses available.

Elisa finds that one of the biggest blessings of being a Realtor is that she gets to meet people from all walks of life. She adds that some clients whom she has previously helped close houses have already become her close friends and acquaintances. Aside from getting to know these clients, Elisa also finds happiness appreciating the myriad of architectural designs on houses for sale in Fort Knox, KY area.

If Elisa Reed did not enter the real estate world, she points out that she would most likely be a teacher or in a perfect world, taking a professional culinary course so that she can whip up extravagant dishes for her family and friends.
A testimonial from Josh McKain on Ms. Elisa Reed
http://on.fb.me/14Fb3S9

Her only advice to aspiring Realtors or anyone wishing to be in the real estate business is to go to a really good real estate school and join a company that continues to grow and helps you grow as a real estate agent.
 
If you would like to meet a positive Fort Knox, KY Realtor, Elisa will be your perfect candidate to help you find that dream house. Not only can she provide you in-depth information on any location around the area, her vast expertise in this real estate field is top-notch. Aside from this, she literally grew up in the area, too. Who wouldn't want to partner up with a Realtor who really knows the local Fort Knox area?

Ms. Elisa Reed can be contacted directly at 270-312-7053 or through HardinHomes.com






No comments: